1. Description: Girl looking into the distance of a town with the vast sky in the background
2. Process (Programs, Tools, Skills, FOCUS principles): First I placed the picture of the girl sitting on the wall and put a mask on it. Then I placed the picture of the sky with the clouds in a layer and moved it behind. Then I took a medium sized brush on the layer mask and revealed only the girl, the wall, and some of the landscape to be able to blend with the sky to make the space in the picture appear more open. Then I added a gaushen blur to the background layer to make it match the other picture. Then I added another layer and placed a text box with the words “You didn’t come this far to only come this far” and then changed the font to emphasize the word “this” both times. I then changed the color from the initial color to the more yellow color and justified it left.
3. Message: “You didn’t come this far to only come this far” The girl is sitting atop a wall overlooking a town with the open sky to show all the future possibilities even though she is already overlooking everything.
4. Audience: A Christian non-profit organization
5. Top Thing Learned: The color and font of a text can either add or take away from an image. Text helps set the tone in both font and color and it can either make or break your creation. When test if off it can seem out of place and almost uncomfortable.
6. Title Font Name & Category: Minion pro medium Italic and Minion Pro bold cons Italic. Oldstyle
7. Copy Font Name & Category:
8. Thumbnails of any original, unedited image used in the project:
9. Source of each image (website name and hyper link)