1. Description: a pamphlet for a clothing company
2. Process (Programs, Tools, Skills, FOCUS principles):first I drew out a plan for the brochure on paper. Then I found the pictures I wanted to use on both unspash and pictures I have taken on my own. Then I created the brochure document with 3 columns in indesign. Then I placed the text on the inside panels using the noteworthy font in both light and bold. Then I placed the pictures in photoshop documents the size of each panel and then place them in indesign behind the text. Then I found a font for the front cover and placed it on the front panel. Then I placed the pictures and the rest of the text on the other panels.
3. Message: A company meant for people who either live on the beach or want to dress like they live at the beach.
4. Audience: Men and women ages 16-29
5. Top Thing Learned: Brochures are meant to get information across not necessarily take away from the company.
6. Title Font Name & Category:
7. Copy Font Name & Category:Noteworthy Bold & light
8. Thumbnails of any original, unedited image used in the project:
9. Source of each image (website name and hyper link):